Thursday, August 4, 2011

Everyone Needs Laughter



I recently came across a list of things to do "To keep a healthy level of Insanity." I laughed so hard reading them, and then laughed again as I typed them out to share with all of you. I am now debating which one I should try first. HAPPY DAY BEFORE FRIDAY!

  • At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
  • Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
  • Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
  • Put decaf in the coffee make for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
  • In the memo field of all of your checks, write “for sexual favors.”
  • Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically  after they answer.
  • Specify that your drive through order is “to go.”
  • Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
  • Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
  • Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Meghan.
  • When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I won!, I won! 3rd time this week!!!”
  • When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “run for your lives, they’re loose!”

No comments:

Post a Comment