Thursday, November 24, 2011

Please pass the stretchy pants.

 My parents arrived in Missouri yesterday, and I was so thankful to see them! Even though I live hundreds of miles away from my closest relatives, I am constantly reminded how truly grateful I am to have family and friends who love and support me unconditionally, no matter how far away I am. (Or difficult and frustrating I can be).
Throughout the last few years, mom and dad have slowly been giving me all of my belongings from childhood. With 5 new boxes to sort through and determine what I would like to keep, (Report cards were quickly thrown away - no need to share those with my children one day; but they did give Fancy and I a good laugh last night) I found the perfect "craft" project from first grade that I would like to share with you today - obviously, not much has changed!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment: