Monday, November 28, 2011

Procrastination at its best.

As I sit at my desk in an attempt to focus on the tasks at hand - 6 papers all due this Saturday - I am constantly distracted by how uncomfortable the chair is that I am sitting in. Unable to focus, I of course begin looking at new chairs, and have convinced myself that I will have a new one by the end of January. (Providing Uncle Sam gives me a reasonable refund this year.)

Here is a picture of my desk, along with the chair that is currently providing NO support whatsoever. (I can't believe that this has been my desk chair for over 7 years.


Now for my some new options... (In no particular order.)

Kooboo Wicker Chair - World Market

Peacock Tufted Dining Chair - Pier 1 Imports

Wingate Rattan Swivel Desk Chair - Pottery Barn

Cabria Honey Brown Woven Arm Chair - Crate and Barrel

Eames Molded Plastic Armchair - Herman Miller

Nimes Khaki Grey Tufted Linen Side Chair - Overstock.com


Just as you are probably tired of looking at chairs, I am just as tired of sitting in mine. If only I could manage to fit a La-Z-Boy under my desk, all my problems would be solved!

Since I can not seem to get any homework accomplished tonight, I am off to bed in an attempt to sleep off the winter cold which I picked up over Thanksgiving break. (Thanks, Dad!)

1 comment: