Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Eggnog Obsessed

Even though I should be concerned, I am not.
(That is what the new year is for, right?)

With that said, I refuse to give up my favorite
holiday treat - A Eggnog Latte from Starbucks. (I am drinking one right now.)


This gives me the opportunity to make my own at home. So thankful.

My love of eggnog has now brought me to one of my new holiday favorites - Chewy Eggnog Cookies from Trader Joe's. (I am now thinking about the box I have in my pantry.)

However, when I get to Lufkin, I may have to try some recipes
I have seen on Pinterest. Eggnog Pie anyone?

Or maybe, I will make some Eggnog Fudge

I think this would be perfect for Christmas day - Eggnog Bread Pudding.


Obviously, the eggnog possibilities are endless. 5 more days till Christmas!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment