Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Weekend in Review

This past weekend, my friends came to town to celebrate our 2nd annual Christmas in Nashville. I am truly blessed to have a group of friends who provide so much humor in my life and continue to love, support and encourage me each and every day.
 
Below is our weekend in review:

No visit to Nashville is complete without buying a pair of authentic cowboy boots.

Celebrating "Christmas Morning."

We went on a tour of the Belle Meade Mansion, and visited their new winery.

We LOVE the Yazoo Taproom.

We made Ginger Bread Houses.

And we topped off the weekend together with a trip to see Santa. God bless him.


1 comment:

  1. Um, the Santa picture disturbs me a little. I bet you were his favorite group of the whole season. I just hope he didn't enjoy it too much ;).

    ReplyDelete