Sunday, May 6, 2012

Garden Greatness

I apologize that my posts have been minimal. I could lie and say that I have been really busy, but that is not true. But, I have finished my final class for the semester, and have now found myself on a eight week break until summer school begins. 

Until then, I am going to start collecting recipes, as my mouth begins to water for what this years Truck Patch produces.

The Pink Girls are growing taller each day.


There is a new addition to the Truck Patch this year...


Summer Squash and Cucumbers!!!


Random Weekend Picture
(That was too good not to share)


Who enjoyed a Mint Julep on Derby Day? I DID! (Thanks, Tom)

3 comments:

  1. Is that one of those $1000 mint juleps they sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a structure for the cucs and squash! I would so love to live in Nashville and enjoy some of those tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have 8 weeks off? When are you coming down?!

    ReplyDelete