Thursday, May 10, 2012

H to the B to the O

Yes, I did it. I bought HBO.
(Jenna is in for a treat when she returns.)


It was a moment of weakness, and all I had to do was 
hit the "Buy" button on my remote control.


However, my CBS and A&E boyfriends now have competition.
Simon Baker (The Mentalist) and Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy)


They make me grin like a school girl.

Although, if I continue to be awake till 2:00 a.m., searching for an HBO boyfriend, my
chances of finding a real boyfriend significally decrease.

I am aware.


But, I am taking suggestions. For HBO shows, that is.



2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever had HBO- don't even know what shows are on anymore. Good luck with that, however I do think you'd be more likely to find a boyfriend at church :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Fancy on the church thing. But, until then, maybe a vampire from Trueblood would suffice?

    ReplyDelete