10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom!
My mom did not have a very good day today. She had a root canal. From a daughter who unfortunately has inherited the poor dental gene from her, I am hoping to send positive thoughts her way through this blog and hopefully give her something to smile about today. So, in no particular order, here are 10 reasons why I love my mom.
- She has many nicknames. Flash and Sparkle are just a few. Right now though, it's Fancy. Fancy Nancy.
- She is the reason for all of my good looks. Because of her, I already know what I am going to look like when I am in my 50s, and boy am I lucky!
- She does the Jerk better than anyone else I know.
- She knows how to cut lose and have a good time.
- She loves Auburn.
- Her creativity is never ending...
- She put up with me during my awful teenage years, and she still puts up with me today.
- Even though I am 26, she always knows how to make me feel better by sympathizing with me when I have a headache, dental issues, run into doors/tables, etc...
- Sometimes, she can be just as socially
awkwardblunt as I.
- She was the original, proud owner of the Turn. She saw something special in that new 3 door car that was on display at Quail Springs Mall in 2001, and because of that, I am forever grateful.
I love you Fancy - Hope you feel better soon!