Thursday, June 2, 2011

Martha's Vineyard Bound

In the future, I would love the opportunity to live near my family again; until then, we will remain in our own states of Tennessee, Texas and California. Because of the distance in between, I do not have the opportunity to see my family as much as I would like. 
Therefore, I am very excited about the rapidly approaching family vacation to my favorite place on earth - Martha's Vineyard. In honor of the upcoming trip, below are some highlights from last year. 

[ Enjoy. ]

I got to drive the Ferry! This was in response to the crew saying they were
going to show us a little "Rhode Island" hospitality. 

The crew said that this was the first time the captain 
had smiled all week. (Captain in white.)

Dad and Fancy always know how to make me feel "Welcome."

Statue fun.

Dad and Fancy watching the sunset.

Two of my favorite things - Whales and Hydrangeas!

No comments:

Post a Comment