Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My New Obsession

I will be the first to admit, I have been distant for some time. I am sorry. I do not have a good excuse, except for the fact that I have found a new love. Not that I no longer love blogging, something else has just come into the mix. If you are not familiar with my new love, I would formally like to introduce you to Pinterest.


If you are not familiar with Pinterest, think of it as an inspiration board. Pinterest allows you to "pin" images online into a collection of "boards" in which you categorize. Click here, and you can see what I am talking about. If you are already a member of Pinterest, come follow me, and I will follow you.

If you would like to join Pinterest, and join the love affair, click here. (Or, you can let me know, and I can send you an invite - that way, you will not have to wait on the waiting list)

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment