Because everything is more fun on a stick!
With the craving for S'mores ever present during the summer months, I recently stumbled across this recipe for S'more Bites, with no open flame required. With only 3 ingredients (Marshmallows, Milk Chocolate Chips and Graham Crackers), this is quite possibly one of the easiest things I have ever done; here are the directions.
1. Using lollipop sticks, put a marshmallow on one end, and set aside. (You can either do one marshmallow on each stick, or several, whatever floats your boat.)
2. Crumble up the graham crackers and set aside.
3. Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips tills smooth.
4. Dip each marshmallow in chocolate and then sprinkle the graham cracker bits to coat. (Do not roll, as this will create a bigger mess.)
5. When finished with all of the S'more Bites, set in the refrigerator to firm up.