Friday, September 9, 2011

The Comeback Kids

Auburn's 2011 Pre-Game Trailer


Last Saturday, the football announcer had a great point, "It does not matter how you play in the beginning of the game, it is all about how you finish."

Unfortunately, Auburn is often the prime example of this statement. Last week was a
stressful game for sure, there was nail biting...

and palm sweating...

and heart pounding...

But, as the classic comeback kids, my Auburn Tigers achieved victory!
(2 Touchdowns in the last 2 minutes and 30 seconds no less.)


Unfortunately, I will be unable to watch tomorrows game against Mississippi State, so I am sending my well wishes now. I will be thinking about you during every minute of the game (even though I will be in class).


War Damn Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment