Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stating the Obvious.

Fall is by far, my favorite time of the year. There is a crisp breeze in the air, turtlenecks are welcomed and acceptable,  football is in full swing and Pumpkins are the official fruit. Have I mentioned that I am obsessed with anything with the slight hint of Pumpkin? If you are an avid reader of my blog, you will notice that I have recently blogged about the Pumpkin Milkshake at Sonic, the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks and various sweet pumpkin treats.  Well, I have a new one for you...

This weekend, I found myself in the grocery store looking for Shock Top's new seasonal ale, Pumpkin Wheat. I found it - Thanks, Leigh Ann! 

After opening my first beer, I began to read the October issue of Country Living. I am now so inspired to buy a few pumpkins and let my crafting skills take flight.

Decoupage Pumpkins - Covered in either fabric or paper.

If I were to have a Halloween party, I would totally do this to my bookshelf.

Country Living has provided crow stencils that you can print from their website and paint onto pumpkins, windows, fabric, etc... The possibilities are endless!
I sure do love birds...

You can even use the templates to paint crows on plates! LOVE the idea.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! I just LOVE fall. I got the stuff to make the pumpkin bread...and of course they were out of All Spice (really?!). So, I'll have to try back in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete