Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Final Day in 2011

Greetings from Lufkin, Texas!

Thanks to Lufkin Industries, Fancy and I were 
introduced to Rudolph the Red Nose Pumping Unit.

Dad, Fancy and I ate lunch at Chili's.

Fancy and I then indulged in a Peppermint 
Chocolate Chip Milkshake from Chick-Fil-A.

In less than two days, I read the first two books in the 
Hunger Games series. (LOVE!) Therefore, I needed to
buy the final one for my journey home.

While enjoying Dad's Christmas Gift (Auburn Chairs), 
Fancy and I watched Auburn beat Virginia 
in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. WAR EAGLE!

Dad cooked us his infamous Burger Bundles, along with stuffed tomatoes and corn on the cob.

Tucker had a difficult time keeping
his eyes open till midnight.

Finally, we toasted to less of us 
in the New Year. (Weight that is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment