Saturday, January 28, 2012

The New Kid in Town

This past Wednesday, a Walmart opened near my apartment. Now, I usually fancy myself as a Target girl; but let me tell you, this location is sure going to be convenient. As I was sitting at my desk last night working on homework, I came to a point where I needed to print some information. I had two options: My normal routine, go to my office at 8:30pm, where it is big, dark and scary; or, I could go to the new Walmart (Just a mile down the road) and purchase a printer. Since I considered myself to be up for an adventure, I chose Walmart. 


And now, the morning after, I can't wait to go back. As I entered the store, I was greeted with a map of the store, a friendly smile and a handshake welcoming me to Walmart. As I proceeded through the store, I was greeted by 5 sales associates who asked if I needed assistance. When I had decided which printer to buy, I even had an associate offer to carry my printer to the register. Oh, I hope the service does not change...PLEASE don't change. A girl could get used to this...




My first purchase in the new store.

Walmart, welcome to the neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment