Saturday, January 14, 2012

This, is real. I promise.

I was flipping through the channels this afternoon, when a commercial caught my attention. "This has to be a Saturday Night Live skit," I thought to myself. As the commercial proceeded, I could not believe my eyes and ears when I realized, this was real...

How could I have missed this?

Can you imagine how warm and relaxed this would make you feel?
I can picture myself right now, sitting at my desk, working on homework...

There are even zippered hatches for when "Duty Calls." Just when I was led to 
believe they had thought of everything, I was proven wrong...

 The perfect accessory for any tailgate. Genus!

Unfortunately, reality hit right before I was about to pick up 
the phone... Guess I will not be purchasing a Forever Lazy after all; or, it may
 just become my little secret.

Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment