Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Craft Time

I recently found my inspiration for Saturday Craft Time in one of my favorite Etsy stores, Sippin' Southern. I immediately fell in love with two items, these red wooden letters and a blue wooden whale. Unfortunately, I currently do not have $28 to spend on the wooden letters. Therefore, I decided to take matters into my own hands, and use my crafting skills that I have been so lucky to inherit from Fancy. For only $10, I created what I think to be a pretty good version of Sippin' Southern's wooden letters. (Maybe not as rustic as I would like, but very clean and simple.)

The Inspiration

The End Result


3 comments:

  1. I like it! Very creative. (I was supposed to be at Scream 4 right now, but that fell through. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE! Hey if you're ever in the Eastern Carolina area and need a job.... Keep up the good work!

    --Gregory/Slippin' Southern

    ReplyDelete