Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sneak Preview. (It's a sneak attack!)

My friend Leigh Ann has recently inspired me. Her amazing creativity and eye for style and design never ceases to amaze me; she has recently created a store on Etsy named Sweet Auburn Studio, which I strongly encourage everyone to check out! Truth is, I want to be like her sometimes, so I have been eagerly hoping that my creative juices would begin to flow, and that I would find my own inspiration. Well, Ladies and Gentleman, I can tell you right now, that I have found my inspiration. Below is a picture of a few of the products I will be using to make my creation, and who knows, if they actually turn out decent, I may be opening my own Etsy store soon.

Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! Thanks for the shout out--I can't wait to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete