Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The last 9 years of my life...

The last 9 years of my life, I have been very fortunate to attend every Auburn vs. LSU game. (Well, with the exception of the 2003 game because it was believed that I could not keep up with the "Big Kids" - But, that is another story.) Unfortunately, this year, I was stuck in class. Even though the game was not a success, I am still sad that I missed out on a wonderful weekend in cajun country with my amazing friends. 

Saturday - October 26, 2002 (@ Auburn)

Saturday - October 28, 2003 (@ LSU)
* Uninvited - "Could not keep up with the big girls" *

Saturday - October 27, 2004 (@ Auburn)

Saturday - October 22,  2005 (@LSU)

Saturday - September 16, 2006 (@ Auburn)
* I know I was here, I know where I slept, tailgated and sat, but I 
can not find a single picture from this day. Sorry.

Saturday - October 20, 2007 (@ LSU)

Saturday - September 20, 2008 (@ Auburn)

Saturday - October 24, 2009 (@ LSU)

Saturday - October 23, 2010 (@ Auburn)


Saturday - October 22, 2011 (@LSU... and I was in class.)

My fingers are already crossed that next year's game will not fall on a Saturday class day. PLEASE football Gods, I know you are out there...


2 comments: